They’re looking for an enthusiastic Frontend Developer to expand their frontend development team.
They are a fast-growing (100+ strong) startup based out of Budapest and London with new office locations opening up in the US and APAC. Our partner raised its Series A in March 2021 and was featured in TechCrunch.
Their lead investor, CREANDUM is behind Euro success stories like Spotify, Klarna, Bolt, and many more leading tech brands.
They've developed a cutting edge system that protects online businesses from fraud. Their platform filters and differentiates between good and bad users, therefore mitigating risk and minimizing losses. The partner's system enables businesses to make better decisions based on the digital footprint analysis of an online consumer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement business logic and improve their Admin Panel used by their customers
- Help to rebuild their current frontend application with React framework
- Deliver high-quality code with simplicity, performance, and scalability in focus
- Supporting, refining, and suggesting improvements to the current codebase
- Make sure that the produced code is secure, stable, and scalable
- Providing expertise and suggesting best practices for the team
Their requirements are:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to cooperate with team members in Agile development methodology
- Out-of-the-box thinking combined with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- IT background in relation to Business Intelligence or SaaS
- Fluent English
- HTML5, CSS3 (Sass)
- Git, Github
- Experience with the following is a huge advantage
- PHP, Node.js
- JIRA, Kanban, Scrum
What they offer in return:
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment
- In-depth knowledge and insights about the online payments and anti-fraud industry
- Supportive young team
- Competitive salary and shares
- Comfortable office in the center of Budapest
- Remote working options
- 3 extra paid vacation days