Transcosmos is a rising star in the global IT amp; Customers Outsourcing industry with over 45,000 employees in over 35 countries worldwide and ranked in the top 15 BPOs globally!
Transcosmos are rapidly expanding across Europe as part of our global expansion program which has already seen us double the size of the company and open 4 new sites in the last 2 years!.so come and be part of our epic journey!
Transcosmos Hungary are now looking for an experienced HR Team Leader, with whom is an expert in local Hungarian labour code to drive best practices and partner with both local and international business unit owners within a truly multicultural company.
The Human Resources (HR) Lead will work as part of a team assisting in the developing and implementing of all HR policies, processes and procedures. In this role they will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives, providing counselling on policies and procedures and systems and maintaining all employee records (attendance, personal data, disciplinary etc.) according to policy and legal requirements. The goal of the HR Lead will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
The HR Lead will be reporting to the Global Head of Human Resources and a dotted line into the Site Operations Manager.
Main Duties amp; Responsibilities
As the HR Lead you will work with the Head of Human Resources to achieve company goals. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work with the onsite HR team to achieve deadlines
- Motivate the HR team members and assess performance.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Manager to support the recruitment function when needed
- Provide effective?HR?services to the company
- Provide coaching, developing?team development tasks, and implementing company and departmental strategies to increase employee satisfaction.
- Advising management and staff on a wide range of HR related matters
- Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances
- Lead and manage various HR projects as directed by the Human Resources Manager and in line with HR objectives.
- Managing absenteeism through absence management policy for both short and long term absence in line with HR objectives.
- Ongoing review and enhancement of Company and HR Policies and Procedures in line with legislative developments
- Creation and delivery of HR related management training and induction programmes.
- Contractual administration.
- planning and sometimes delivering training - including inductions for new staff;
- Responsible for the coordination and communications sent out regarding new offers of employment, confirmation of role change/salary change, disciplinary communications etc.
- Responsible for the administration of company benefit programs: to include ensuring new starters receive all relevant information and leavers are terminated accordingly and to answer general queries on the same.
- Reporting either regular or adhoc; as requested by Management
- Monitoring and analysis of HR issues/opportunities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Making sure that all Managers and employees are aware of the HR functions, processes and procedures
- Responsible for maintaining HR realted staff training and personnel records
- Management of other absence processes that fall outside of sickness
- Ensure that all documentation/letter templates for HR related functions are regularly reviewed and updated
- Preparing of probationary and regular employment contracts
- Work on continually improving the HR functions and processes
- Assist with specific HR projects e.g. updating policies, staff handbook etc... as and when required.
- Being a main point of contact for all employees
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or?other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay amp; benefits, recruitment, training amp; development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Able to maintain self-motivation and have the ability to manage several tasks accurately and reach completion in a timely manner
- Can work independently, under minimum supervision.
- Team working skills
- 1 year fix term contract (as this is a maternity cover)
The HR Lead will be required to undertake any other duties according to the needs of the organisation.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of activities, but rather an outline of the main areas of responsibility. Any reasonable changes will be discussed and agreed with before any variations to the job description are made.