Transcosmos is a busy, dynamic and truley international working environment! where we use English on a daily basis to communicate with internal and external candidates from across Europe!
We are now looking for a 'Recruitment Lead' to join our newly formed International Recruitment division, responsible for multilingual recruitment across Hungary and Poland! You will work as an essential member of a global Talent Acquisition team, supporting the development and implementation of all Recruitment policies, processes and procedures.and finding the best talent from across Europe to join our growing Outsourcing/Contact Center business!
As the 'Recruitment Lead' for Hungary, you'll be hands-on recruiting and managing a busy team of Recruiters primarily focused on finding IT Support amp; Customer Service Representatives with German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Polish and of course English!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Proactively generate candidates from multiple sourcing channels including ERP, database search, job boards, social media, events, etc
- Administer company assessments (language, technical testing, etc)
- Conduct CV, phone and face-to-face screening of applicants
- Extend and negotiate successful job offers
- Work closely with the Global Talent Acquisition Manager to implement global Recruitment strategies
- Regular/ad-hoc reporting (daily/weekly team trackers, Monthly scorecard reporting and industry benchmarking
- Manage the local Recruitment team performance, ensuring all hiring needs are met in line with business KPIs
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 and/or team training on the best techniques for sourcing and recruitment
- Partner with local Operations teams to service existing and future hiring demands in a timely manner in line with business objectives
- Advanced English
- Must have previous experience within Recruitment (preferably External Agency or BPO/SSC)
- End-to-end Recruitment experience (sourcing/screening/negotiating offers/etc)
- Strong understanding of local labour/employment laws
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Able to maintain self-motivation and have the ability to manage several tasks accurately and reach completion in a timely manner
- Can work independently, under minimum supervision.
- Great team-working skills
Transcosmos is proud to offer such a fantastic and unique working environment, built on a successful family culture of ambition, experience and teamwork. We are proud to promote longevity and progression at every level with the following benefits:
- Direct employment contract for an indefinite period
- Training opportunities
- Diverse and friendly work atmosphere
- Modern office environment
- Local and global career progression opportunities