About the company:
A power management company that provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. It has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Locations: Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic or Romania (100 % remote job)
The Lead Analyst works within the ERP deployment team and among IT staff and functional leaders to invoke standard processes through the implementation of our common ERP systems.
The Lead Analyst will cover the PP (Procure to Pay) process including the end-to-end purchasing process, stock management including goods receipts and warehouse movements, MRP and all related master data.
The Lead Analyst is involved throughout the full project lifecycle by assisting the Project Managers through requirements gathering, analysis of proposed process and/or system changes, management of system changes and testing aligned with the project scope.
The Lead Analyst will also be expected to have knowledge of the closely associated PTP touch points. Item master for example.
- Hands-on ERP configuration in the Procure to Pay (PP) process stream.
- Complete documentation, lead unit testing, provide integration testing support, and review of end-user training materials.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, BPOs and end users to define, document, and communicate financial and operations requirements. Identify systems goals and solutions to systems issues.
- Work in partnership with key users and business process owners on system requirements and the related processes. Provide knowledge and input on the system implications of business process changes. Help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, process analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Effectively use workflow and process diagrams when explaining company-standard PP processes and when capturing system requirements.
- Demonstrate analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Analyze system and process requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement ERP system solutions using the company's standards.
- Work with the Central Governance Team to ensure proposed solutions are lined up with the Global Solution.
- Assist in scope changes against baseline requirements through the application of change control processes and tools.
What we are looking for:
- Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years of SAP PP experience including design and configuration
- Full Life-cycle ERP Implementation project experience - preferred
- Soft skills to build trustworthy business relationships
- Fluent English
What can you expect from us?
- Team of professionals, opportunity to learn and use new technologies
- Focus on technology and innovation instead of struggling with bureaucracy typical for corporate environment
- Excellent working environment safety and ethic
- Learning amp; Development
- Gender equality, diversity and inclusivity where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
- Challenging projects in dynamic environment