About the company:
A power management company that provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. It has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will assist in preparing, planning and performing internal audits and special projects to evaluate the efficiency of internal controls, business processes, and procedures at the company's operations across EMEA.
Location: Budapest, Hungary; Roztoky, Czech Republic; Bucuresti, Romania; Warszawa, Poland.
About the role:
- Assist in planning the business analysis approach, deliverables, and planning estimates for medium to large projects of increasing complexity.
- Leads requirements gathering activities (brainstorming, focus groups, interviews, observation, prototyping, and workshops), and document the results requirements for medium to large projects of increasing complexity.
- Analyze, prioritize and organize requirements to ensure efforts focus on the most critical needs, model requirements to demonstrate process and or solution function, and validate that the requirements support the delivery of value.
- Verify that the documented requirements meet the business objectives and solution design; and ensure requirements are communicated and presented in a format that are understandable to stakeholders, including solutions designers and developers.
- Review and evaluate IT solution designs to ensure the proposed solution meets the business requirements.
- Drive the approach and development of use cases and test scenarios/scripts with the customer to ensure user acceptance testing is complete and validate that project requirements have been achieved.
- Owns the testing strategy and ensures that proper communication around the testing expectations have been clearly communicated to all participants.
- Evaluate the business need, problem or opportunity to justify the investment necessary to deliver the solution, assess the capability of the enterprise to leverage in developing a solution, and determine the most feasible solution.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 5+ years of experience gained in a similar position.
- Experience in working with or for major Vendors in the PTL domain (Success Factor, Kronos, Oracle, Workdays, IBM, SAP, Alight (NGA) ).
- German and English language skills are a must.
- Strong knowledge of the IIBA Business Analysis Body of Knowledge. Strong knowledge of project management. disciplines, the company’s PROLaunch methodology or other Project Management and System Development Lifecycle Methodologies (SDLC).
- Some organizational change management abilities to drive adoption and transformation and sensitivity to Shared Service Center models is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels of the organization. This position will often work with both Senior Business Leadership and Senior I.T. Leadership on a regular basis.
- Solid critical thinking/analytical and problem solving skills, especially in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills including facilitation and negotiation, ability to lead and influence others, and the ability to effectively interface and work with a wide variety of people.
- Knowledge and application of several business analysis techniques including, benchmarking, brainstorming, business rule analysis, data flow diagramming, data modeling, process modeling or decomposition, metrics and key performance indicators, prototyping, risk analysis, root cause analysis, and/or scenario and use case development.
- Ability to coordinate and/or lead many activities on a medium to large-scale projects.
- Ability to work on large concurrent complex projects within region and/or sector.
- Ability to provide strategic road mapping input and has operational expertise.
- Ability to lead business process improvement efforts.
What can you expect from us?
- International team of professionals at a stable global company
- Focus on technology and innovation instead of struggling with bureaucracy typical for corporate environment
- Great promotional opportunities internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning amp; Development
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working solutions
- Inclusion amp; Diversity