Location: Debrecen, Hungary ( temporary home office provided)
Hours to cover: 8:00 - 18:00 (Monday to Friday)
Summary of Role:
As a Senior Customer Support Representative you are primarily responsible for?arranging?the?scheduling of vehicles for maintenance work and?installation, verifying CSAT results with customers and finding resolutions to customer claims in a fast paced, high growth environment in English at an intermediate level and Dutch at an advanced level.
- Reach out to customers to schedule installation of orders, while coordinating with subcontractor technicians
- Escalate all order issues with Operations Management team
- Understanding of Salesforce.com and?SAP, and or willing to master the website at a fast pace.
- Validate incoming CSAT surveys by investigating and getting in touch with customers.
- Handle and resolve customer escalations by investigating and reporting findings to on site management.
- Additional ad-hoc tasks and projects in alignment with the business needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.?
- Ability to work Independently.
- Keep organised records of customer orders.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to improve processes.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Listening Skills
- Pleasant and personable approach addressing customers and co-workers.
- Ability to build and maintain great relationships with Technical and Sales Teams.
- Providing technical recommendations to maximize new customer experience.
Good knowledge of IT (Internet browsers, Excel, Microsoft Office, and mobile devices).
Highly customer focused with a basic Automotive knowledge.
- Customer and Detail?Focused mindset
- Work hard to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Recognizes customer needs.
- Willingness to accept and take ownership of customer issues.
- Excellent attention to detail processing orders
- Tolerance of Ambiguity/Flexibility
- Accepts and thrives in an ever-changing environment.
The tasks and responsibilities described here in shall be provided in
English - B2
Dutch - C1
We also reward of our staff with outstanding benefits including:
- Exceptional cafeteria package
- Széchenyi Card (SZÉP card)
- Voucher for sport events
- Subsidization of residential loan
- Public transport contribution
- Subsidization of spectacles
- And more!